Delivery & Returns
Please note that shipping will be applied to your order at checkout.
(1-3 working days)
(2-5 working days)
USA & Canada
(2-5 working days)
Rest of World*
(2-5 working days)
The above estimated shipping times are to be used as a guide only and not guaranteed by HERM STUDIO LTD. HERM STUDIO LTD is not responsible for late deliveries or delays caused by customs clearance procedures.
* Countries we cannot currently deliver to
Ascension Islands/Antarctica Bouvet Island/Cocos (Keeling) Islands/Cuba/Christmas Island/Western Sahara/Falkland Islands (Malvinas)/Equatorial Guinea/South Georgia & South Sandwich Is./Heard and McDonald Islands/British Indies Chagos/Islamic Republic of Iran/Korea, North/Libya/Midway/Nauru/Niue/Caroline Islands/Saint Pierre and Miquelon/Pitcairn/Sudan/Saint Helena/Somalia/South Sudan/Sao Tome and Principe/Syrian Arab Republic/French Southern Territories/Tokelau/Turkmenistan/Wake Island/Yemen
If you're looking to return a faulty or incorrect item, please send the following information:
- Your name
- The item you wish to return eg. Stainless steel herm watch
- Your order number
- The reason for the return
- The postcode it was delivered to
via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We recommend you use Recorded Delivery or courier to ensure it gets back to us. The returns address will be confirmed by email during the returns process.
Please read our returns policy before you return the item.
Returns PolicyYou can return any unused item for a refund within 28 days of ordering the item.
- All goods will be inspected on return to ensure they are in their original condition and are resalable. • The tag and any protective covers must also NOT be removed should you wish to return the item.
- You can also exchange your item within 28 days, as long as the new item is the same product with the same product code as the original order.
- We will send your replacement to the original delivery address, unless you specify otherwise in advance.
- Any refunds will be issued to the same payment card that was used to make the original purchase.
- Any refunds will be issued within 7 days of receiving the returned item; refunds may take 3-5 days to clear.
- If the item is out of stock in the colour you have chosen, then a refund will be issued.
- The returning goods remain your responsibility until they reach our warehouse; it is also your responsibility to ensure the goods are packaged properly to avoid damage during transit.
- HERM STUDIO LTD will not be held responsible for any items that are returned to us by mistake.
- All returns need to be in the original box with tags intact.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- In the event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition for resale, we may not issue a refund and you will have an option for the goods to be returned to you.
- Any items returned after day 28, the decision to supply a refund/exchange will be at the discretion of
- HERM STUDIO Ltd and if the item is in a resalable condition a credit note may be issued.
- HERM STUDIO LTD will not be responsible for any custom charges incurred on items shipped outside the EU.
- Original and returned shipping costs will not be refunded unless the original item was faulty.
HERM STUDIO LTD is not responsible for any customs charges or taxes incurred on items shipped outside the EU. Please note that orders shipped outside of the EU may be subject to VAT, import duties and/or taxes, decided upon by the local border agency of the destination country. For countries outside of the EU, HERM STUDIO LTD ships all packages according to Incoterm Delivery Duty Unpaid (DDU), we do not collect any VAT, duties and/or taxes on these orders and we cannot guarantee what the charges will be in individual countries. Additional charges incurred during the import of the product at destination country (such as VAT, duties and/or taxes) are the responsibility of the purchaser and must be paid before the goods can clear customs and be delivered. For detailed information related to specific charges levied by a destination country, please contact your local customs office. All deliveries are shipped by UPS. Once your order has been packaged and dispatched you will receive a confirmation email containing your unique UPS tracking number so you can track the progress of your package online. All deliveries are fully insured and a signature will be required on delivery.